Why won't the national media report on the children the government has grabbed -- and lost -- and exploited

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002

      Alex Jones:

      "I am disgusted and enraged by the way the government poses and tells us that it is going to take good care of our children. About eight months ago, we began to hear stories about dozens of children in Florida that Child Protective Services had taken from their homes.  There were confirmed reports of 2 and 3-yr-olds being thrown into mental institutions with violent, frothing teenagers.  Then the numbers of missing children began to climb from 100 to 500 to 1,500...

      Then, a few weeks ago, I was driving down the highway, listening to AP Network News report that the number of children now unaccounted for by the bloodsucking pedophile/social engineering CPS industrial complex had now reached over 3,500.  Needless to say, I almost ran off the road.

      Remember, the story started with that one missing little black girl from Florida.  The CPS had taken her from her parents a year before and had no record of where she had ever been since then.  No paperwork.  No nothing.

      Imagine if a private individual had kidnapped ten children what the media circus would look like.  There would be calls for National ID cards, cameras in every bathroom and implantable microchips for everyone.  Oh wait...they are calling for that.

      When there was only one missing child in Florida, the national media gave the story some fleeting attention.  Now the national press won't touch it and in Florida the media is actually apologizing for the CPS.  They are stressing that, well - they've found a couple dozen of the children...Yeah -- for every child they find the list grows by several hundred more that they can't even account for.

      Infowars.com can't stand it anymore.  We see confirmed stories of giant UN sex slave brothels all the time.  Pedophile rings almost made up exclusively of cops and child welfare workers are exposed, and we read how known pedophiles work in our nation's child protective services agencies (one in Florida in particular who controlled the database of missing children is a convicted child rapist).

      There's a reason the media is covering this story up -- because it goes all the way to the top...and we've got to get this story out."

      Hundreds of child welfare professionals, including police officers, care workers and teachers, have been identified as 'extremely high-risk' pedophiles by an investigation into internet porn.

      ------------------------

      FL:  State child-welfare payroll includes employees who have criminal pasts

      Florida's embattled child-welfare agency -- the Department of Children & Families -- employs at least 183 people who have been arrested and punished for an array of felonies including child molestation, child abuse, sex crimes, drug dealing, even welfare fraud against the agency itself, a Herald investigation has found.

      http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/05/01/missing.florida.girl/
      Florida girl lost a year before reported missing
      Florida authorities Wednesday worked to track down a 5-year-old girl unaccounted for since January 2001, but reported missing only last week by the Florida agency that was supposed to be tracking her.

      http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/06/03/florida.child.welfare/
      Fla. can't find 1,000 kids in state custody
      The governor's office had no immediate comment on the report.