Infowars.com Can't Stop Laughing, But Then We Remember That We Really Should Be Crying...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2002
      This is a liberal slant website, but their commentary on George W. is right on target.  Still, they shouldn't be angry with him, because he is ramming through very Clinton policy.

      Note that the site does talk about the New World Order.   Left and Right are starting to wake up to the real paradigm.

      SHOCKWAVE FILE: