Alex Jones In KLJB Studios

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2006

      Alex Jones In KLJB Studios

      We join Alex for his new Sunday show in the KLJB studios for discussions on the staged immigration protests run by Bush and Fox, the appointment of General Hayden to the CIA and the use of artificial scarcity to drive up oil prices.

      Members can watch this report right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.