Great American Activism

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      Dear Group Members,

      We are always heartened to get wonderful,supportive emails like this one.  For those of you looking for a solution or a way to take action, looks like these great activists at Ohio University found one.

      Thanks for the support!
      Infowars.com

      Here the email -- the photo is posted today on infowars.com:
      How's it going Alex.  My name is ********  and I am a
      senior in the media studies program at Ohio University
      in Athens, OH.  I must say, you have been much
      inspiration to my friends and myself for a little over
      a year now.  I love your work and admire the courage
      that never seems to leave your side.  We do what we
      can to get the word out to everybody.  In fact, we
      will be holding our first "documentary" club meeting
      here on campus next Monday.  Bet you can't guess what
      our first showing will be.  Anyway, my friends and I
      came up with a very resourceful idea involving some
      lights, the balcony of my apartment and no more than a
      few hours.  I've actually attached a couple of photos
      for your own personal enjoyment.  Thousands of other
      people will as well, due to the fact that I live on a
      very busy, open-ended tip of the southern campus.  The
      dorm building directly facing us is actually equipped
      with a computer in every room along with DSL lines.  I
      must say one more thing before I get going.  THANK YOU
      for telling Chetwynd to shut his mouth on the
      Conspiracy Zone the other night.  I wish I could have
      done it myself.  He said he hasn't gotten his decoder
      ring yet when he's really a true cracker jack!  Well,
      we hope you enjoy our tribute.  Stay strong.