CNN Poll Ends At 83% In Support Of Charlie Sheen

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006

      CNN Poll Ends At 83% In Support Of Charlie Sheen

      Prison Planet.com | March 27 2006

      After talking with CNN we were able to confirm that Showbiz Tonight's poll asking whether viewers supported Charlie Sheen's comments on 9/11 finished 83% for and 17% against Sheen. Total votes ran to 53426, with 44519 for and 8907 against.

      This result comes despite the fact that the Neo-Con website Free Republic had a campaign running to skew the poll in the against favor on their messageboards.

      Alex Jones' two apperances on Showbiz Tonight, in which he went all out and said the government ran the attacks, suggest that he majority of the 83% were supporting nt just Charlie Sheen but Alex's comments as well.

      Below is a screenshot from Saturday night with the poll at 84% in support.

      CLICK FOR ENLARGEMENT

      Video: Alex Jones' Second Appearance On Showbiz Tonight

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!