Video: Alex Jones' Second Appearance On Showbiz tonight

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006

      Video: Alex Jones' Second Appearance On Showbiz Tonight

      Prison Planet | March 25 2006

      "And the new world order better stop carrying out terror attacks. We`ve caught them over 200 times in the last 100 years, western governments doing this. Hitler does it; the British do it; the Russians did it. Governments do this."

      Alex continues his rampaging defense of Charlie Sheen and encourages Americans not to just believe us but check out the facts for themselves.

      See the video at http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/250306showbiztonightalex.htm

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!