CNN Poll Shows Three-Quarters Support Sheen

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006

      CNN Poll Shows Three-Quarters Support Sheen

      Prison Planet.com | March 24 2006

      At time of press Showbiz Tonight's CNN poll shows 72% plus support Charlie Sheen's comments on 9/11. This figure is rising and we expect it to go higher before the poll closes.

      Click here to vote yes and support Charlie Sheen.

      CLICK FOR ENLARGEMENT

      Alex Jones appeared for six minutes on AJ Hammer's Showbiz Tonight late Thursday and got the entire time to bash the real purpotrators of 9/11 from pillar to post. Jones became the first to outright pin responsibility for the attack on the highest levels of the Bush administration and delievered an expert summary of the evidence. Jones was cut off before he was able to encourage people not to believe him but to check out the facts for themselves. We hope to have the video on Friday.

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!