Freeview: The Alex Jones Report March 23rd 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006

      Freeview: The Alex Jones Report March 23rd 2006

      Prison Planet.com | March 23 2006

      In this special freeview video, see live in studio footage as Alex Jones talks to Charlie Sheen about his serious doubts on the official 9/11 story. This is the interview that caused the subsequent media firestorm! Every major claim is backed up by credible documentation.

      Windows Media - Apple Quicktime

      Windows Media - Apple Quicktime (Alternate versions)

      Due to our massive bandwidth costs the free videos are in low bandwidth format.

      Please consider supporting us by subscribing to Prison Planet.tv and you will gain access to the high bandwidth versions along with a host of other exclusive material!

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!

      For Prison Planet.tv members, the high bandwidth versions are linked below.

      Windows Media - Apple Quicktime