The Alex Jones Report March 17th 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006

      The Alex Jones Report March 17th 2006

      Alex Jones is joined live in studio by author, documentary film maker and successful businessman George Humphreys, to discuss a myriad of issues including the economy, George's experiences in visiting South East Asia and how to successfully begin to combat fear and control in awakening to the NWO. Congressman Ron Paul also discusses the war with Iran.

      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/march2006/170306weeklyreport.htm

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!