Alex Jones: The Prison Planet

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006

      Alex Jones: The Prison Planet

      Prison Planet.com | March 15 2006

      This is a 10 minute freeview clip where Alex hits on numerous different facets of the prison planet in a fast-paced manner. Topics discussed include the Dubai Ports sell out, the upcoming Iran conflict in light of India, China and Pakistan refusing to sign the same agreements demanded of Iran, and government bio-testing on their own troops.

      Windows Media Broadband/Windows Media Dial-up

      Quicktime Broadband/Quicktime Dial-up

      Prison Planet.tv members get inside access to similar hour-long reports multiple times weekly. Get 5 months free by subscribing now and have exclusive access to a library of special video reports, books, audio interviews and documentaries.

      Click here to subscribe.

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!