FULL FEATURE VIDEO PRESENTATION: The American Union by 200 5 - 2006 by Robert Gaylon Ross

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006

      FULL FEATURE VIDEO PRESENTATION: The American Union by 2005 – 2006 by Robert Gaylon Ross

      This video reveals the plans of the international bankers to dominate the entire world both economically and politically. This charge is validated by video clips from C-SPAN, showing David Rockefeller, Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright & Warren Christopher describing what they have in mind for the U.S. and the rest of the world, as well.

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!