Preview: The American Union by 2005 - 2006 by Robert Gaylo n Ross

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2006

      Preview: The American Union by 2005 – 2006 by Robert Gaylon Ross

      Prison Planet.com | March 13 2006

      This video reveals the plans of the international bankers to dominate the entire world both economically and politically. This charge is validated by video clips from C-SPAN, showing David Rockefeller, Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright & Warren Christopher, and White House Councelors Mac McLardy & David Gergen describing what they have in mind for the U.S. and the rest of the world, as well.

      Windows Media Broadband/Windows Media Dial-up

      Quicktime Broadband/Quicktime Dial-up

      Prison Planet.tv members will be able watch the entire 86 minutes of this presentation. Get 5 months free by subscribing now and have exclusive access to a library of special video reports, books, audio interviews and documentaries.

      Click here to subscribe.

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!