Concentration Camps For American Citizens

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006

      Concentration Camps For American Citizens

      Prison Planet.com | March 9 2006

      In this special free 30 minute video report, Alex Jones documents the movement from quasi-secret preparation for mass internment of American citizens, to the now public declarations that such facilities are being readied an will be used to imprison political subversives and dissidents after the next staged terror attack.

      Windows Media Broadband/Windows Media Dial-up

      Quicktime Broadband/Quicktime Dial-up

      Prison Planet.tv members will be able to watch the entirety of this presentation. Get 5 months free by subscribing now and have exclusive access to a library of special video reports, books, audio interviews and documentaries.

      Click here to subscribe.

      Related Information

      Gulags For American Citizens In Final Planning Stages

      Halliburton Detention Camps For Political Subversives

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!