The Alex Jones Report March 7th 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 2:41 PM

      The Alex Jones Report March 7th 2006

      This report features in studio footage with guests Sal Castillo and Jack Blood discussing the toll roads and NAFTA highway being constructed in Texas. Alex then returns to the TV studio to take callers and analyse the UAE port sell out and the dismantling of America.

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!

      We appreciate your continued support in our fight against the New World Order.

      Alex Jones