FREEVIEW: The Alex Jones Report March 6th 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006

      FREEVIEW: The Alex Jones Report March 6th 2006

      Firstly Alex airs a classic video describing the similarities between America and ancient Rome. Afterwards, the Cheney shooting ballistics analysis is re-aired for those who didn't get a chance to see it. A segment from Alex's first documentary highlighting the industrial China sell-out is then shown in light of the port controversy. Alex then returns to the studio to cover the latest news.

      http://prisonplanet.tv/articles/march2006/060306weeklyreport.htm

      This one hour video is free to view for all! This is a perfect opportunity to sample what you would receive with an exclusive Prison Planet.tv membership!

      Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $39.95 yearly special, we are bringing it back for Spring! This is your chance to receive over 5 months of access completely free compared to the standard price. Click here to subscribe!