Another Listener Wakes Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 8:33 AM
      Please forward all infowars.com newsgroup messages far and wide and let all those who care about the future of our Republic where to go for the most comprehensive information they need to fight the New World Order:
      www.infowars.com
      From a Listener:

      Dear Sir,

      I wanted to email you to let you know about an
      experience I had recently that opened my eyes. I am
      currently employed by the US Government as an
      intelligence analyst and felt I was doing my part on
      our "war on terrorism", until these past few months.
      My brother recently purchased a copy of your video,
      "9-11 The Road to Tyranny", and insisted I watch it.
      Although the entire video was disturbing, I was
      especially remembered the segment which showed police
      officers sitting in a classroom and being told how our
      founding fathers were terrorists. I partially
      dismissed it as taken out of context until the
      experience I just had. The agency I work just sent me
      to a week long course titled, "Dynamics of Terrorism"
      which was hosted by the DOD Polygraph Institute. The
      first day of the course began in a usual manner with
      the instructors (two of them) introducing themselves
      and discussing thier backgrounds. They were both NSA.
      Then began a week long introduction into what the FBI,
      NSA and our government classify as terrorism these
      days. Here's a condensed list; The teens who committed
      the school shooting at Columbine, The Branch
      Davidians, Randy Weaver, the Founding Fathers,
      Computer Hackers, Militias, anyone who commits a "Hate
      Crime", and especially anyone who does not trust our
      government. I couldn't believe what I hearing, it was
      almost verbatim out of your video. From what I could
      tell several of the cops were having a hard time with
      the course, except for the bureau boys, who seemed to
      be lapping it up. Just wanted to let you know about
      this and to say that you have just gained another
      supporter.