The Alex Jones Report Special: Live In Studio With David Stall

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006

      The Alex Jones Report Special: Live In Studio With David Stall

      Alex is joined in studio by Corridor Watch's David Stall on the Trans-Texas Corridor tracking and control system already being implimented with the intention of being a model for similar mass regulation and surveillance plans all over the country.

      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/february2006/080206davidstall.htm

      -----------------------------

      Weaponized Weather: Ben Livingston Speaks
      WMV Broadband/WMV Dial-up/QT Broadband/QT Dial-up
      Ben Livingston is the first person in the world to be credited by creating weather control systems for the military. Livingston discusses his research and experiences with cloud seeding and weather weapons used in the Vietnam war and his presentation to then President Lyndon B. Johnson.
      Live In Studio With Dean Haglund
      WMV Broadband
      Alex is joined in studio by actor, comedian, inventor and former star of The X-Files and The Lone Gunmen, Dean Haglund about martial law in America and new developments in the September 11th cover-up. Dean and Alex swap stories on the CIA spying on Hollywood, government influence in television and more.
      Alex Jones: Selected Works & Appearances
      WMV Broadband/WMV Dial-up/QT Broadband/QT Dial-up
      A compilation of clips showcasing Alex Jones' media apperances and video productions to date.
      Alex Jones In London
      WMV Broadband
      F eatures exclusive unseen footage from Alex Jones' London research trip. Interview segments with Michael Meacher MP and former British MI5 agents David Shayler and Annie Machon are included. Also see extra footage of Alex bullhorning Parliament!