What Really Happened? Michael Rivero

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      What Really Happened? Michael Rivero

      Alex Jones talks with WhatReallyHappened.com editor Michael Rivero about the real agenda behind the worldwide Muslim riots and the timetable for a military strike on Iran.

      -----------------------------

      Philippe Sands: White House Meeting Memo

      Philippe Sands, a QC and professor of international law at University College, London, unearthed documents that shadow even the Downing Street memo in terms of direct and unequivocal confirmation that the war was deliberate and planned from the very start and that any pretext to garner international support for it would be considered and utilized.

      ----------------------------

      Paul Craig Roberts

      Former assistant secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and prolific and popular journalist, Paul Craig Roberts about Bush the dumbing down of America.

      -----------------------------

      TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT OUR GREAT SUBSCRIBERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THEIR PRISON PLANET.TV SERVICE!

      "I have been a subscriber since it was first available and it keeps getting better!"
      Greg Boone

      "What a deal, you simply can't go wrong! I don't want to miss any of his video reports!"
      Cameron Goffin

      "To sum up Prison Planet.tv in a word....WOW! It's the best source of up to date video."
      Guy, UK

      "Prison Planet.tv has so many useful features it's hard to believe they're able to charge under $6 a month."
      Michael Lupacchino