Loose Change 2nd Edition

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006

      Loose Change 2nd Edition

      Prison Planet.com | February 1 2006

      VIEW THE TRAILER AT http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/010206loosechange.htm

      "Loose Change 2nd Edition" is the follow-up to the most provocative 9-11 documentary on the market today.

      This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

      Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

      IT IS THE DUTY OF EVERY AMERICAN TO VIEW THIS FILM!

      Prison Planet.tv members can see the whole film online right now by clicking here to subscribe. Your subscription also gives you exclusive access to every Alex Jones documentary, a library of special video reports, in studio guests, e-books and audio features all for just $5.95 a month! Or subscribe for a year and get three months free!

      Alternatively, buy the hard copy DVD of Loose Change 2nd Edition right now by calling 888-253-3139 or clicking here to order.

      Loose Change on FOX News (part 1)

      Loose Change on FOX News (part 2)

      WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ABOUT LOOSE CHANGE 2

      "...HANDS DOWN THE VERY BEST VIDEO ANALYSIS OF THE EVENTS OF 9/11."

      "...watched half of LC2 last night.. it was very emotional, left me speechless and shaking.. i hope tonight after i finish it i can put to words what your efforts have created."

      "The second edition is flawless. It's the ultimate cumulative argument and the beauty is that it all comes from the mainstream media from that day."

      "i don't think i can type out in such an expression that would come across to let you know how impressed and floored I am by Everything."

      The opening 5 minutes was so impressive factually that it was almost like a jerry meguire "you had me at hello" moment. Every rework and or add-on was rock solid and gave the 2nd edition a completeness that I didn't even think was missing."

      "This is a documentary of biblical proportions for those who believe in those kindsa things and everyone who obtains a copy will have no problem in finding confidence spreading truth with using the tool that you have provided. Too many bonuses to discuss but the credits by far had me laughin for minutes."

      Get Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson's books, ALL Alex's documentary films, films by other authors, audio interviews and special reports. Sign up at Prison Planet.tv - CLICK HERE.