General Hayden's 4th Amendment

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006

      General Hayden's 4th Amendment

      Prison Planet | January 26 2006

      Following on from the Editor and Publisher story we carried a couple of days ago regarding Hayden's 4th Amendment gaffe, we now have the video.

      Isn't it funny to witness a man who is so completely wrong and yet displays all the righteousness of a televangelist?

      The NSA feels is can break the law because it doesn't know or recognize the law in the first place.

      So I can go out and rob a bank and then plead innocence on the basis that theft isn't illegal and that theft in fact doesn't mean theft.

      SEE THE VIDEO AT http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/260106generalhayden.htm