Freeview Video: Live In Studio With Dean Haglund

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005

      Freeview Video: Live In Studio With Dean Haglund

      Alex is joined in studio by actor, comedian, inventor and former star of The X-Files and The Lone Gunmen, Dean Haglund about martial law in America and new developments in the September 11th cover-up. Dean and Alex swap stories on the CIA spying on Hollywood, government influence in television and more.

      Click here for the free video clip.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch the whole interview by clicking here.

      Please consider subscribing to Prison Planet.tv. Due to the popularity of our Christmas Special, we have extended it until January 7th. For just $39.95 you will get access to a library of documentary films, special video reports and audio presentations as well as exclusive membership to an ever growing body of material.

      Click here to read about our discount special or click here to subscribe right away.

      Remember, existing monthly Prison Planet.tv members and expired members can sign up for the New Year special quickly and easily by simply logging in with their user name and password at http://prisonplanet.tv/amember/member.php