Extended: Prison Planet.tv New Year Subscription Special!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005

      Extended: Prison Planet.tv New Year Subscription Special!

      Due to the popularity of the Christmas special, we have decided to extend it into the New Year!

      We are offering a great deal for those who have yet to sample the great benefits of a Prison Planet.tv membership.

      This special Christmas/New Year subscription rate is only $39.95 for a whole year, that's $15 off the normal price. For that low price you will have exclusive access to a library of material that has been building for nearly two years and grows every day.

      Click here and select the Christmas subscription special offer to sign up today. Credit card or Paypal accepted.

      Prison Planet.tv is the premier online streaming package in its field. For the low price of $39.95 you will have membership access to the following and more.

      Alex Jones at Ground Zero: The Use Of Explosives In the 9/11 Attack
      WMV Broadband/WMV Dial-up/QT Broadband/QT Dial-up
      In this 22 minute clip Alex reports from ground zero and talks to eyewitnesses who were there on the day who reported bombs.

      The Alex Jones Report Sample
      WMV Broadband/WMV Dial-up/QT Broadband/QT Dial-up
      Alex discusses his protest of Mexican single race extremist racist groups at the Dies y Seis parade. Whether you're black, white or hispanic, the promotion of illegal immigration means disaster for all of us. Why are white corporate billionaires funding so-called independent radical groups?
      Loose Change: The Controlled Demolition Of The WTC
      WMV Broadband
      This is a clip from the new documentary Loose Change, which features firefighters and other eyewitnesses discussing explosions at the World Trade Center and examines the physical evidence.
      9/11 The Great Illusion by George Humphrey
      WMV Broadband
      This important film will help open your friends' and family's eyes to the great illusion that the mainstream media has created around the September 11th attacks.

      The 4th Reich And Arnold Swarzenegger
      WMV Broadband/WMV Dial-up/QT Broadband/QT Dial-up
      The elite have a plan for Arnold Schwarzenegger and the groundwork is already being feverishly prepared for the Fuhrer to reign over the 4th Reich of the New World Order.

      - Every Alex Jones documentary including his latest, Order of Death.

      - An archive of nearly a hundred special video reports.

      - Hundreds of audio interviews with personalities from across the political spectrum.

      - Alex Jones' new documentary films available before their public release.

      - Videos available in multiple formats for broadband and dial-up users.

      - Both Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson's books in PDF format.

      - Privacy orientated anonymous surfer and browser.

      - Live technical support chat and e mail support.

      - Download all files to your computer or stream online.

      - Download audio files as MP3's for your I Pod.

      Don't miss the boat! This offer is only good until January 7th 2006. Click here to sign up for your exclusive membership today.

      We now accept cheques and money orders for Christmas special yearly subscriptions ($39.95). Please make them payable to Alex Jones Productions and send them to....

      Alex Jones Productions
      3001 S. Lamar
      Suite 100
      Austin, TX 78745