The Alex Jones Report December 22nd 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005

      The Alex Jones Report December 22nd 2005

      This report features footage from a middle school in San Antonio where the national guard and regular army are visiting to indoctrinate children on what it's like to live in a militarized police state. Alex analyses the implementation of martial law in light of the recent annoucement that VIPER teams will case mass transit facilities.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.