Prison Planet.tv Christmas Special Now Available to Monthly Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005

      Prison Planet.tv Christmas Special Now Available to Monthly Members

      The Prison Planet.tv Christmas Special is now available to monthly members of Prison Planet.tv.

      This means that you now have the ability to get an entire year's access to Prison Planet.tv for just $39.95. This translates at 5 months plus free compared to if you were to continue paying monthly. This is a saving of over $30!

      Prison Planet.tv continues to expand its library and we are aiming to add even more content than ever in 2006. Here's what you get as an exclusive member.

      All you have to do to get your discount yearly special is login at  http://prisonplanet.tv/amember/member.php with your user name and password.

      Then add your Christmas Special subscription to your account. Simple and easy.

      For non-members, you can sign up for the Christmas Special by going to http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/november2005/271105christmasspecial.htm

      We hope you will take advantage of this great offer and continue to support our efforts here at Prison Planet.tv.