Fw: Mainstream acceptance...sickening deal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      WorldNetDaily: Hannity signs exclusive autograph deal
      From a Listener:
      I guess when you achieve some sort of mainstream acceptance that you tend to compromise a bit and have people like this play a part in your organization.  Joe Farah over the years has been good for folks like us but over the past couple of years I've seen him grab up some folks and promote them that make his organization seem to be a bit mixed up.  After the plug for microchips by Hannity on the Fox show, I have very little to do with him now.  He is ever increasing his role as mouth piece for the Bush Administration to a most sickening level.
      JULY 31

        Page 1 News
        Page 2 News
        Classified Ads
        People Search
        TV Guide

      WND Exclusive
      Hannity signs exclusive
      autograph deal

      Upcoming book, 'Let Freedom Ring,' to be featured at WND

      1:00 a.m. Eastern

      © 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

      Sean Hannity, star of Fox News Channel's "Hannity and Colmes" show and host of his own nationally syndicated radio show on the ABC network, has agreed to sign copies of his upcoming book, "Let Freedom Ring," exclusively for WorldNetDaily readers.

      The book is set for release in mid-August.

      WorldNetDaily expects to have thousands of books available shortly. Like other WorldNetDaily autograph offerings, the book will be available with a short, personalized message of the customer's choice along with Hannity's signature. WorldNetDaily has worked with dozens of other best-selling authors, including Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Bill O'Reilly, David Limbaugh, Larry Elder, Neal Boortz, Ann Coulter, Hamilton Jordan, Pat Buchanan, Peggy Noonan and Michael Medved.

      Hannity has skyrocketed to the top of the talk-radio ratings since launching his nationally syndicated show last year. His new book is a prescription for "winning the war of liberty over liberalism."

      "The whole nation is eagerly anticipating Sean Hannity's first book," said Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WorldNetDaily. "That's because Sean is one of the smartest, most charming and likable media personalities in the country. We're honored that he would choose to work with WorldNetDaily in making signed copies of his book available to the public."

      Hannity is also expected to continue writing occasional commentary submissions exclusively for WorldNetDaily.

      Watch for more details of this offering in coming days.

         E-mail to a Friend       Printer-friendly version

      Sean Hannity signs exclusive autograph deal with WND
      Transportation honcho off personnel security
      'Muslims and Christians are one'
      Al-Qaida under pressure to attack U.S.
      Sexy pop star emulating al-Qaida?
      When killing accompanies elections