The Alex Jones Report: Symbolism

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005

      The Alex Jones Report December 6th 2005

      Alex devotes most of this show to discussing Illuminati symbolism and how it is brazenly flaunted in front of our eyes on television, video games, and corporate logos. Examples given are 'el diablo' signs on Starbucks coffee cups and all seeing eyes on Nickelodeon. Alex also analyses Pat Robertson's big brother propaganda.

      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/december2005/061205jonesreport.htm

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.