The George W. Bush Report December 2nd 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005

      The George W. Bush Report December 2nd 2005

      After the second part of 'Redcoats in Texas,' where Paul and Steve Watson join Alex live in studio, we feature some real authentic cowboys from England and then the equally bona fide Texan, George W. Bush talks us through his Kennebunkport Maine heritage and his role in the New World Order.

      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/december2005/021205jonesreport.htm

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.