Prison Planet.tv Christmas Subscription Special!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
       Prison Planet.tv Christmas Subscription Special!

      This Christmas we are offering a great deal for those who have yet to sample the great benefits of a Prison Planet.tv membership.

      This special Christmas subscription rate is only $39.95 for a whole year, that's $15 off the normal price. For that low price you will have exclusive access to a library of material that has been building for nearly two years and grows every day.

      Click here and select the Christmas subscription special offer to sign up today. Credit card or Paypal accepted.

      Prison Planet.tv is the premier online streaming package in its field. For the low price of $39.95 you will have membership access to the following and more.

      - Every Alex Jones documentary including his latest, Order of Death.

      - An archive of nearly a hundred special video reports.

      - Hundreds of audio interviews with personalities from across the political spectrum.

      - Alex Jones' new documentary films available before their public release.

      - Videos available in multiple formats for broadband and dial-up users.

      - Both Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson's books in PDF format.

      - Privacy orientated anonymous surfer and browser.

      - Live technical support chat and e mail support.

      - Download all files to your computer or stream online.

      - Download audio files as MP3's for your I Pod.

      Don't miss the boat! This offer is only good until January 1st 2006. Click here to sign up for your exclusive membership today.