Alex Jones News Update November 25th 2005
Padilla Case Further Reveals Fallacy Of Al Qaeda And US War On Terror
Now is it just possible that the reason Padilla cannot be charged with the dirty bomb claims is because defence lawyers would naturally
call for the witness testimonies of both Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Abu Zubaydah?
Full article at Infowars.net
Further Headlines From Infowars/Prisonplanet
Visit the sites for the full articles:
- Congressman Ron Paul Reiterates Danger Of Foreign Troops Being Used For Martial Law
- New Information On Sniper Incident Betrays More Evidence Of Federal New Orleans Sabotage
- Aspartame Causes Cancer in Rats at Levels Human Approved Levels
- French MPs back surveillance plan
- Wanted bilboards return to US
- Bush to pull out 60,000 troops
- Brazil police 'execute thousands'
- Spain clears US of plane blame
- Allies warn CIA over secret jails
- Murdoch predicts gloomy future
- Bush Collapse May Leave Vacuum For More Competent Dictator
- Nuke Papers Make Not a Nuke
- Invasion & Occupation: Stop Calling It War
Infowars Webhosting and Internet Access
Help fight the information war
Get connected to the only network that counts and help defeat the New World Order
Advertise with us!
Infowars.net gets millions of hits a month. If you have something you want to advertise, please contact us. rates are very low.
For more information Click Here