Prison Planet.tv New Material & Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005

      Depleted Uranium: Dr. Doug Rokke

      Alex talks with one of the the foremost authorities on the US Army's use of depleted uranium, physicist Dr. Doug Rokke. DU is both radioactive and a toxic, heavy metal. Children who breathe or eat even a small amount can be affected. He has said using depleted uranium in Iraq may well cause serious health problems in years to come.

      Vote Fraud: Bev Harris

      Alex talks with executive director of Black Box Voting, Inc., a nonpartisan, nonprofit consumer protection organization specializing in elections. Harris will talk about the recent non-partisan GAO report confirming concerns about electronic voting, recent developments and much more.

      The Federal Reserve: Paul Walter

      Alex interviews News With Views Editor, Paul Walter about the independent media, the Federal Reserve and much more.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. We have just added two completely new Alex Jones documentary films! Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.

      We have now upgraded our server. Prison Planet.tv members will enjoy faster download speeds at all times.

      Thanks for your continued support.