- NYC Subway Plot : Just Another Fake Terror Alert Steve Watson & Paul Watson | October 10 2005 AP has reported: the plot to bomb city subways withMessage 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005View Source
NYC Subway "Plot": Just Another Fake Terror Alert
"the plot to bomb city subways with remote-controlled explosives has not been corroborated after days of investigation, law-enforcement officials said Sunday amid an easing sense of concern."
This is just the latest in a long line of fake terror alerts that are used for multiple reasons. Firstly to distract attention away from other more news worthy events, secondly to beef up security and funding for Police State measures, and thirdly to maintain the fear level amongst the American people and control them into accepting the continuation of the endless "war on terror".
The actual details of the so called terror plot are of little importance. Just mention the key phrases, "bombs", "subway" "New York" "Terrorists" "Iraq" "Afghanistan" and "Al Qaeda" and bingo, you've got yourself a brand new terror alert.
On Thursday and Friday it was clear that the alert had ratcheted up the fear level as random bags and bits of litter began to be reported as possible bombs.
Authorities in New York temporarily suspended service on subway lines between 34th and 96th streets during the afternoon rush hour after an unattended bag was found on the tracks. The bag, found at the 50th Street Station on Manhattan's West Side, contained schoolbooks, police said.
Police temporarily shut down parts of the station after a soda bottle filled with a substance resembling the household cleaner Drano was found near Amtrak's ticket counter, authorities said.
Meanwhile, the Washington Monument was evacuated for two hours Friday afternoon after authorities received a bomb threat, Park Police spokesman Scott Fear said. The park reopened after authorities found the threat wasn't credible, he said.
A bomb threat also interrupted a Rolling Stones concert in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Thursday night. The show resumed without incident.
Mayor Bloomberg defended the decision to announce the threat and then kept riding the subway!
Ask yourself if Bloomberg really thought there was a credible threat against the subway, would he be riding it? Does he ever ride it anyway? Come on now.
Of course the immediate fallout of this uncorroborated terror alert is not to defend our liberties and maintain our hard earned freedoms from the so called terrorists, but to immediately give up all our rights and surrender. A Massive increase in police numbers on the streets, in the subways, on buses and ferries, troops on the streets, random bag searches. And all this for an uncorroborated alert.
And the attitude of the people is not to question why this is all going on, not to demand specific details, but to simply accept it as a part of everyday life. Some form of twisted logic has the people believing they are defeating the "terrorists" by doing absolutely nothing and allowing the authorities to trample all over their civil liberties.
"This isn't the first time and it won't be the last," said Marion Cox, 32, as she prepared to board a downtown train at Manhattan's Grand Central Station.
The random bag searches are often completely pointless and serve only to highlight how EVERYONE'S liberties are being withdrawn. Because we live in an absurdly politically correct society, even small children with pink my little pony bags must be considered possible terrorists so as not to give the impression that the police are profiling according to race or gender.
Everyone can see that this activity is absurd and contemptible, and that is the point. We are being acclimatized to consider this as normal and it's working, the typical reaction is simply, "oh well that's the way it has to be in order for everyone to be safe". The lazy and selfish reaction to this climate of fear is severely damaging our society, the masses are sleepwalking towards a police state, they see it, but it doesn't register.
The site of troops on the street is also becoming all too commonplace. Over the course of the last two months we have been subjected to daily images of troops roaming around Louisiana confiscating firearms and forcibly removing people from their homes. Now it comes as little shock to see troops on the streets of New York, trained to kill and keeping us safe.
This activity is in clear breach of the ancient law of Posse Comitatus and directly contravenes the Constitution. The very reason the founders introduced such laws and grounding bases was to prevent what we are seeing unfolding before our eyes right now.
Is it a coincidence that at the same time as this "credible" large scale terror alert the Bush administration is under siege, with Karl Rove's legal woes accelerating and Bush's approval rating hitting a record low of 37 percent.
Rove is up to his neck and facing indictment. He now has to give further testimony to the Grand Jury investigating the CIA leak. A Watergate level cover up is in operation as not only Rove but other leading members of the Bush Administration are deeply involved.
This tactic is nothing new, we have seen countless examples of fake terror alerts and fake terror arrests since 9/11 for the purposes of distraction. We have a whole archive dedicated to the subject. The Pentagon has even admitted that it is willing to put out false information in the global media, so called "black propaganda".
Let's take a look at some previous examples of fake terror alerts. Here are my top five:
1. In May and June of 2002 watered down evidence of the Bush administrations prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks emerged in the media. To shut down the dissenters and provide the media with a distraction to fill the headlines, the Bush administration released a hoaxed terror alert. They cautioned that terrorists had hatched plans to attack targets such as stadiums, nuclear power plants, shopping centers, synagogues, apartment houses, subways, and the Liberty Bell, the Brooklyn Bridge and other New York City landmarks.
Whats even more incredible than the hoax itself is that they openly admitted it! The Washington Times calmly reported,
The Bush administration issued a spate of terror alerts in recent days to mute criticism that its national security team sat on intelligence warnings in the weeks before the September 11 attacks. The warnings, including yesterday's uncorroborated FBI report that terrorists might target the Statue of Liberty, quieted some of the lawmakers who said President Bush failed to act on clues of the September 11 attacks, although Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle yesterday reiterated his demand for an independent investigation. The latest alerts were issued "as a result of all the controversy that took place last week," said Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer, referring to reports that the president received a CIA briefing in August about terror threats, including plans by Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network to hijack U.S. commercial airliners.
2. In January of 2003 FBI and CIA whistleblowers told Capitol Hill Blue that the White House was scripting phony terror alerts to maintain hysteria, upkeep President Bushs approval ratings and milk extra defense funding. The report that five Pakistani men had entered the States via Canada and were planning on carrying out a dirty bomb or biological attack was completely conjured up by the Bush administrations black propaganda office. New York Harbor was shut down to visibly pump up the fear. One of the named suspects, Mohammed Asghar was tracked down to Pakistan by the Associated Press. He was a fat guy running a jeweler's shop and had never even been to America.
World Net Daily commented,
Other sources within the bureau and the Central Intelligence Agency said the administration is pressuring intelligence agencies to develop "something, anything" to support an array of non-specific terrorism alerts issued by the White House and the Department of Homeland Security CHB reported that FBI and CIA sources said a recent White House memo listing the war on terrorism as a definitive political advantage and fundraising tool is just one of many documents discussing how to best utilize the terrorist threat.
3. On Dec. 21, 2003 it was reported that "The government on Sunday raised the national threat level to orange, the second-highest, saying attacks were possible during the holidays and that threat indicators are perhaps greater now than at any point since Sept. 11, 2001."
At the same time it was being reported that WMD hunter David Kay, having found nothing in Iraq, was getting ready to resign. The news was the clearest signal yet that the main stated reason for invading Iraq had not panned out.
Earlier this year, after former Homeland Security Chief Tom Ridge had stepped down, he conceded that some terror alerts were based on evidence that DHS had believed to be pretty flimsy -- and he cited this alert in particular:
"More often than not we were the least inclined to raise it," Ridge told reporters. "Sometimes we disagreed with the intelligence assessment. Sometimes we thought even if the intelligence was good, you don't necessarily put the country on (alert). ... There were times when some people were really aggressive about raising it, and we said, 'For that?' "...
NBC found out what that flimsy evidence was:
CIA analysts mistakenly thought they'd discovered a mother lode of secret Al Qaeda messages. They thought they had found secret messages on Al-Jazeera, the Arabic-language television news channel, hidden in the moving text at the bottom of the screen, known as the "crawl," where news headlines are summarized.
U.S. Officials tell NBC News that CIA experts technicians working for the Directorate of Science and Technology thought they had found numbers embedded in the crawl signaling upcoming attacks; dates and flight numbers, and geographic coordinates for targets, including the White House, Seattle's Space Needle, even the tiny town of Tappahanock, Va. What the analysts thought they had found was something called "steganography" messages hidden inside a video image.
4. On April 2nd 2004 it was reported that "Terrorists might try to bomb buses and rail lines in major U.S. Cities this summer, according to a bulletin sent Thursday night by the FBI and Homeland Security Department."
The warning cited uncorroborated intelligence as pointing to a bomb made out of ammonium nitrate fertilizer and diesel fuel, similar to the one used to blow up the Oklahoma City federal building in April 1995.
Coincidentally the day before, April 1, 2004, four contractors for Blackwater USA were killed, mutilated, and displayed in public in Fallujah, leading to an escalation of combat in Iraq. During this time, then-National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice was also seeking to rebuff efforts to get her to testify before the 9/11 Commission.
5. On May 27 2004 John Ashcroft announced intelligence indicating that an Al Qaeda cell had been pinpointed as plotting to attack American landmarks in the Summer. At least two of the terrorists named were already in jail. The 'cell' that these individuals are said to belong to doesn't even exist. The Abu Hafs al Masri group was described by the Boston Globe as a 'phantom organization'. Their researchers could find no evidence that the group was real.Furthermore, New York City and Los Angeles officials told Reuters that they had not been informed by the government of any terror threat, despite the fact that people like Ashcroft and Ridge are all over the media fearmongering about the inevitability of an attack before the election.
Check out the fake terror archive for many more examples.
The ultimate form of control is fear and the fear that you could lose your life at any moment elicits a Pavlovian response towards those who claim they can protect you. Trauma based mind control is not a conspiracy theory and can be observed naturally after people have been subject to distress. The New World Order know this and that is why the U.S. and British governments issued a spate of fabricated terror alerts immediately after September 11 and continue to do so to this day. Concurrently we are reminded daily that its not a matter of if but when the next large terrorist attack occurs.
We have entered into a society that directly mirrors that of Orwell's in 1984. Everyday there are alerts that come to nothing and occasionally a terror attack happens and no-one discovers where it came from or who perpetrated the act.------------------------------------------Get Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson's books, ALL Alex's documentary films, films by other authors, audio interviews and special reports. Sign up at Prison Planet.tv - CLICK HERE.