Latest Updates From Prison Planet.tv

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005

      Alex Jones Interviews Texe Marrs

      Alex Jones talks to filmmaker and occult researcher Texe Marrs about his upcoming book and the occult symbols in plain view.

      Coming Soon: Even More Prison Planet.tv Videos

      We are making available to our members classic archive videos that have only aired locally in Texas, including Alex's protest of Vincente Fox. We have over 50 of these videos in the vault and all will become available to our great members.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.