Alex Jones In London: Bonus Footage

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 4:34 PM

      Alex Jones In London: Bonus Footage

      30 minutes of bonus London footage exclusively for members. Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson and Steve Watson experience the police state mentality first hand, being questioned by police and the locals telling us we need to give up liberty for freedom during their visit to research the 7/7 London bombings.

      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/august2005/290805bonuslondon.htm

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, weekly reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, special text reports and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.