Prison Planet.tv: The Alex Jones Report August 25th 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005

      The Alex Jones Report August 25th 2005

      This report features more footage from Alex's visit to Crawford, Texas where Cindy Sheehan is holding her much publicized protest, including new interview footage and Alex's confrontations with aggressive and uncompromising Neo-Cons.

      -----------------------------------

      Coming Soon!

      All new re-designed Prison Planet.tv. A great new slick design will be launched in the next week which will encompass the changes our great members asked for, including central direct login from the main page to a devoted members page!

      You wanted it, we provided it! The website will look even more professional and will eliminate any problems Mozilla/Firefox browser users may have experienced in the past.

      Look out for the new design soon.

      It only takes a minute as all your details are already saved there.

      We really need you to renew your support as the winter draws closer.

      Thanks again and keep fighting the InfoWar!

      Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson.
      Prison Planet.tv