Orwellian Doublethink In London

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005

      Orwellian Doublethink In London
      It was quite simple. All that was needed was an unending series of victories over your own memory. "Reality control," they called it: in Newspeak, "doublethink." - George Orwell (Nineteen Eighty Four)

      During Alex Jones' flying visit to London we experienced again and again instances of what George Orwell penned as "Doublethink". As experts on Orwell's novel we were shocked to see how far down the line our society has gone towards actually becoming Nineteen Eighty Four.

      http://infowars.net/Pages/Aug05/040805Doublethink.htm