Prison Planet.com Under Attack For London Bombing Coverage

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005

      Prison Planet.com Under Attack For London Bombing Coverage

      Prison Planet | July 22 2005

      Prison Planet.com this afternoon was subject to a massive DDos attack on its flagship server.

      Tech guru Dwayne Coots who oversees the website said it was the biggest attack he had seen in his many years of experience. It has the hallmarks of a government attack.

      "These guys have suits not pimples," said Coots.

      The team are currently trying to locate the source of the attack while the website is up and down.

      It is no coincidence that this attack comes as traffic to Prison Planet.com is at an all time high in the wake of the London bombings. The website has been the world leader in alternative media coverage of the 7/7 bombings and the failed bombings yesterday.

      It is obvious that those in high places are showing their disapproval. This only vindicates all the information we have been putting out.

      We will not stop and have more exclusive articles on their way this evening.