Fw: Angelina Jolie and Husband Embroiled in Baby Trade Scandal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:07 AM
      I had to forward this on to you all. Check out Jolie's tattoo, containing
      the all-seeing eye. Sure, she's got a "maternal heart" (and her husband's
      blood in a pendant around her neck).

      As if she and Bill Bob were oblivious to what , after all...

      I don't think so... in fact the first thing two things that came to mind
      were:

      Angelina Named U.N. Ambassador
      http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,8713,00.html

      and her role in Tomb Raider, the desensitizing flick for kids about the
      illuminati.

      Not too surprising to find this "loving" couple tangled up in a baby trade
      scandal...

      Subject: SMH: Angelina Jolie and Husband Embroiled in Baby Trade Scandal