New Prison Planet.tv Videos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 6:20 PM
      New Prison Planet.tv Videos

      Loose Change by Dylan Avery

      This amazing new 9/11 documentary analyses the physical evidence of the attacks and asks whether a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon, if controlled demolition brought down the trade towers, and if there were any hijackers at all.

      The Alex Jones Report July 16th 2005

      In this special freeview report Alex analyses the London bombings. Who stands to gain, who has the motive? What is the history of terrorism in Britain and which groups does the evidence point towards?

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, weekly reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, special text reports and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.

      We appreciate your continued support in our fight against the New World Order.