Prison Planet.tv New Material

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005

      Prison Planet.tv New Material

      Not a member? Support our fight against the 4th Reich of the elite and subscribe by clicking here.

      The Alex Jones Report July 13th 2005

      In this report Alex discusses Paul Harvey endorsing black slavery in America and how the establishment bashed Tom Cruise from pillar to post after he spoke out against big pharma and drugging children.

      -------------------------

      Alex Jones Interviews Greg Palast

      Alex interviews investigative journalist, author and BBC reporter Greg Palast on the crimes of Karl Rove and the misguided fearmongering regarding the London bombings.

      --------------------------

      Alex Jones Interviews Jon Rappoport

      Alex interviews investigative journalist and author Jon Rappoport on the London bombings and the suspicious evidence pointing to inside involvement.

      Alex Jones Interviews Joe Banister

      Alex talks to Joe Banister about the unconstitutional IRS and the private, run for profit Federal Reserve.

      Alex Jones Interviews David Icke

      David Icke joins Alex to discuss the London bombings and the progression of the truth movement, including an interesting dicussion on the 100th monkey syndrome and how our DNA is a kind of receiver for the truth.

      Coming tomorrow, the amazing 'Loose Change' documentary film on 9/11 will be available to our members.

      Subscribe today, click here.