UK Based ISP Blocking Prison Planet?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 5:39 AM
      UK Based ISP Blocking Prison Planet?

      Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 6:06 PM
      Subject: DNS Failure of prisonplanet.com

      Hi,

      www.prisonplanet.com doesn't resolve for me. I have a server in the US , and this sees prisonplanet.com fine. My broadband ISP here in the UK is tiscali, an Italian owned company.

      Tiscali has 500,000 subscribers here in the UK

      Presumably these people can't see prisonplanet.com either.

      infowars.com resolves about 20% of the time, but only after midnight or very late in the day.

      prisonplanet.tv seems fine.

      I've logged the following call with tiscali support:

      www.prisonplanet.com has information on the london bombings. Tiscali seems to have a problem resolving the DNS for this website, it's like it's blocked. I can get to it via other means, but not via tiscali. I can't even do an nslookup from dos.