Post-Independence Day Emails and Stories

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      On this day after Independence Day, July 5, 2002 infowars.com thanks you for your patriotism and for all you do for the Republic.

      Here are some July 4th-Related Emails from Listeners/Newsgroup Members:

      From a Listener:

      >> >As we go out to celebrate our freedom this 4th of July, let's go over
      >>a few things to make your
      celebration a success.

      >> >Don't use any illegal
      fireworks in your 4th Celebration.
      >> >It is for your own
      safety.

      >> >Make sure you are buckled up in your
      seat belts, there will be
      >>roadblocks
      >>and checkpoints to
      make sure you comply. It is for the children.

      >> >If you are a Worldcom or Enron former employee, lighten up for
      the
      >>holiday, you can always look for a job tomorrow.
      >> >
      >> >Don't mention God or Jesus if celebrating on any public
      property.
      >> >Government is God there. You will be
      apprehended.

      >> >Have your papers ready as you
      approach the holiday police checkpoints.

      >> >Don't
      criticize the President or other government officials, you might
      >>be
      in violation of the Patriot Act and considered a possible terrorist.

      >> >Don't mention the Constitution in any district court or you
      could be
      >>held in contempt.
      >> >
      >> >If your
      children get out of line this holiday, do not discipline them,
      >>or
      they may be kidnapped by the Dept. of Social Services and held hostage
      >>until you receive approved psychological therapy and are
      deemed aceptable.

      >> >Show compassion this
      Independence Day by bringing an illegal immigrant
      to your celebration or by hugging a tree.

      >> >If an election is occurring in
      your locality within the next 90 days,
      do not talk about or publicly support any candidate, as that is no longer
      lawful. Keep your mouth shut.

      >> >If an officer asks to search your vehicle at the "seat
      belt" checks,
      do not be belligerent and demand a search warrant.  Standing up for your
      fourth amendment rights is anti-social and not in tune with the new American
      way. Are you with Al Quada or something?

      >> >Do not get upset when the searching officer will not help
      you pick up
      your belongings that he has strewn all over the highway as he searched your
      vehicle.  It is not in his job description and complaining will get you
      charged with obstructing justice.

      >> >Keep your guns at home.  You are not going hunting and besides,
      What
      on earth do guns have to do with American Independence?  Better yet, turn your guns into the authorities to let them know that you are a true patriotic American.

      >> If celebrating at the mall in
      Washington DC. you are probably safe as
      the mall is now monitored by hundreds of surveillance cameras, watched by
      >>federal security forces.
      Don't do anything that you wouldn't want them
      see.

      >> >Bring lots of cash with you, there will be many taxes, fines, and fees
      >>to pay as you celebrate
      your freedoms this day.

      >> >Do not leave home
      without your driver's license, social security card,
      >>birth
      certificate, welfare card, medicare card, medical records, W-2
      >>Form,
      and two others forms of ID.  You may be asked for them at the police
      checkpoints.

      >> >Better yet, get micro-chipped, and avoid the hassle of carrying around
      >>your
      papers.

      >> >Bring your library card, the FBI may
      ask you for it.

      >> >If traveling by air this
      Independence Day, do not give the airport
      >>screeners a hard
      time.  They are feeling you up and molesting your
      >>daughter and
      wife for the security of America.  If you complain you could be
      >>arrested.  You don't support Bin Laden do you?
      >> >
      >> >Keep an eye on your fellow Americans as you celebrate this
      4th of
      >>July. >>If you see anything supicious, take notes so
      that when you get home you can call and report them to the Homeland Security Office.  And remember you are not a nosey snitch, you are a great American Patriot.

      >> >Do not mention the signers of the
      Declaration of Independence this 4th
      >>of  July.  Mentioning
      these white subversive terrorists is not popular and
      >>could get you in
      big trouble.  Besides what do these guys have to do with the 4th of July anyway?

      >> >Do not leave home without one or more
      little plastic American flags
      made by political slaves in Communist China.  Make sure you have one flying from the antennae of your vehicle.  You don't want to seem un-American do
      you?

      >> >Do not take a copy of the Declaration of Independence with
      you as it
      >>advocates the overthrow of tyrannical government.  It
      is a terrorist
      >>document and will be confiscated at the holiday police
      checkpoints.
      >>Same advice for the Constitution.
      >> >
      >> >And remember, as you leave home for your 4th of July
      outing, that the
      >>second you stepped out of your door that you
      probably broke hundreds of
      >>federal, state, and local laws that you
      are probably unaware of.
      >>However, if you tow the line, you will not
      be charged.

      >> >Now go out and celebrate your
      independence and have a great
      >>Independence
      Day!

      Have you ever wondered what happened to the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence?

      Five signers were captured by the English as traitors, and tortured before they were murdered. Twelve had their homes ransacked and burned. Two lost their sons serving in the Revolutionary Army; another had two sons captured.

      Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships of the Revolutionary War. They signed and they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor. What kind of men were they?

      Eleven were merchants; nine were farmers and large plantation owners. Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists. All were men of means, well educated. They signed the Declaration of Independence, knowing full well that the penalty would be torture and death if they were captured.

      Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his ships swept from the seas by the English Navy. He sold his home and properties to pay his debts, and died in rags.

      Thomas McKeam was so hounded by the English that he was forced to move his family almost constantly. He served in the Congress without pay, and his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from him, and poverty was his reward.

      Vandals or soldiers looted the properties of Dillery, Hall, Clymer, Walton, Gwinnett, Heyward, Ruttledge, and Middleton. At the battle of Yorktown, Thomas Nelson Jr., noted that the English General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his headquarters. He quietly urged General George Washington to open fire. The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt.

      Francis Lewis had his home and properties destroyed. The English jailed his wife, and she died within a few months. John Hart was driven from his wife's bedside as she was dying. Their 13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his gristmill were laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves, returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished. A few weeks later he died from exhaustion and a broken heart.

      Norris and Livingston suffered similar fates. Such were the stories and sacrifices of the American Revolution. These were not wild-eyed, rabble-rousing ruffians. They were soft-spoken men of means and education. They were Constitutionists. They had security, but they valued liberty more.

      Standing tall, straight, and unwavering, they pledged: "For the support of this declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of the divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other, our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor."

      They gave you and me a free and independent Republic. The history books never told you a lot about what happened in the Revolutionary War. They didn't fight just the English. They were subjects of the English government at that time, and they fought the government!

      So, take a few minutes while enjoying your 4th of July holiday and silently thank these patriots. It's not much to ask for the price they paid.

      ...And some July 4th related stories/sites

      Info From a Newsgroup Member:

      Dear Violet,
      thanks for keeping me informed. Have you seen this:http://www.archive.org/
      If you have a site on the web you can no longer find, look at this site and
      type in the name and you can see the old pages. Everyone should KNOW about  this resource! Many web sites that SOMEONE considers 'controversial' are  being taken off the internet. Make sure to bookmark this one!

      Getting Around www Censorship!

      Censorship has been dealt a huge blow.

      http://www.archive.org has been backing up the entire Internet month by
      month since 1996; and it is all available by just typing in the URL of the
      given web page. They have 100+ terabytes of information, from 10 billion web
      pages. That's five times as much as the Library of Congress' 20 million
      books minus the
      pictures.

      In this age of censorship and websites disappearing, this service moves
      beyond just being an amazing luxury; it becomes an indispensable tool for
      finding back-ups for valuable information.

      Try it out.  Type in the URL of your favorite website, and view some of the
      archive copies on file there.

      Here's a website that for one reason or other has been taken down (I found
      it through a search at google.com)

      http://www.iirg.org/natmilitia.html  (National Militia Index)

      If you try that address in your browser, nothing comes up. But now go to
      http://www.archive.org and enter http://www.iirg.org/natmilitia.html in the
      box, and the following page comes up
      http://web.archive.org/web/20010408164245/http://www.iirg.org/natmilitia.htm

      And then there is that website in Florida that was exposing corruption in
      the judicial system, which a judge ordered shut down.  See story at:
      http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/Mirrors/judicial_watchdog.htm

      Their website was http://www.amoralethics.com/ Type that into your browser,
      and nothing comes up, because the court ruled it be taken down.

      Now go to
      http://www.archive.org and type in the above URL, and viola, 25
      different copies backed up since 1998, the most recent being May 17:

      http://web.archive.org/web/20010517005638/http://www.amoralethics.com/

      There it is.  "The Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Attorneys
      and Judges."

      There you will find a list of the top ten dishonest and incompetent lawyers:

      http://web.archive.org/web/20010616165137/www.amoralethics.com/top_ten.htm

      Free legal advice

      http://web.archive.org/web/20010614010418/www.amoralethics.com/free_legal_advice.htm

      Visiting Judges Filing Fraudulent Expense Claims

      http://web.archive.org/web/20010616165942/www.amoralethics.com/yarbrough_expense_claims.htm

      No wonder they shut it down. Just too darn bright.

      Go have some fun.