Iranian Hostage Photos Faked?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 11:11 AM
      Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 2:41 AM
      Subject: RE: Iranian Hostage Photos Faked

      Another oddity is the elbow of the man in the center of the background appears in the front of the hostages face.

      In this better photo, there looks to be some irregular behind Mahmoud’s head in the background and not a smooth halo.  The elbow may be just in the right spot where there’s an indentation in the head “bandages”.  My feeling now is these are probably coincidences/illusions.