Hate Crime Laws: Making Criminals of Christians

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 10:27 AM

      Hate Crime Laws: Making Criminals of Christians

      In this unprecedented exposé, author and filmmaker Ted Pike rips the cover off a little known but grievously evil, growing conspiracy against freedom. "Anti-Hate" laws threaten our property, our liberty, and our very lives. The stage is being set for millions of innocent Christians soon to be arrested by jack-booted federal police, to be taken away to prison camps. Their only true "crime:" exercising their constitutional rights to free speech.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this great new video online at
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/july2005/020705hatecrime.htm

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, weekly reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, special text reports and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.