The Alex Jones Report June 30th 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005

      The Alex Jones Report June 30th 2005

      In this report, a segment of Paths of Glory is aired, a film about the execution of soldiers who were ordered to march into machine gun fire. Alex expands this into a thesis on the horrors of war which most Iraq war proponents are woefully ignorant of.

      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/june2005/300605jonesreport.htm

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, weekly reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, special text reports and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.

      For existing yearly members whose subscriptions are now coming up for renewal, please login at http://prisonplanet.tv/amember/member.php and make sure your credit card details are correct. Click 'update cc info' if your credit card details have changed since you subscribed. If the credit card details are out of date, the system won't be able to renew your subscription. http://prisonplanet.tv/amember/member.php is also the link for old members who let their subscription expire to re-start their subscription. It's very simple, all your details are saved so the process takes no time at all.

      We appreciated the continued support of our fantastic members in helping us fight the 4th Reich.

      Best regards, Paul Joseph Watson.

      http://www.prisonplanet.tv