Chief Of Police Who Received Verichip Advocates Forced Government Chipping To Buy And Sell

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      Chief Of Police Who Received Verichip Advocates Forced Government Chipping To Buy And Sell

      The Bergen County, New Jersey Chief of Police Jack Schmidig barked, "do I trust the government? I am the government!" as he advocated mandatory government implant chipping by law to buy and sell. Schmidig made nationwide headlines when he personally got chipped last month.

      Full audio and transcript.