The Secret Behind SOPA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012

      The Secret Behind SOPA
      It's the end of the Internet as we know it

      Wednesday, January 18, 2012

      The secret behind SOPA, the so-called anti-piracy bill which is today the target of an unprecedented backlash with Wikileaks and other major websites 'going dark' to protest the legislation, has nothing to do with piracy or copyright theft - it's about the formal effort to mimic Communist China's system of Internet censorship.