NATO Loots Libyan Gold As Tripoli Falls

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 5:27 AM

      NATO Loots Libyan Gold As Tripoli Falls
      As we reported 6 weeks ago, final assault was planned before September deadline

      Monday, August 22, 2011

      Precisely as we predicted last month, NATO forces and their Al-Qaeda backed rebels launched a massive assault on Tripoli in order to wrap up the looting and conquest of Libya in time for crucial talks at the UN on Palestinian statehood set to begin in less than two weeks.