Establishment Media Admits Conspiracy To Ignore Ron Paul

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2011

      Establishment Media Admits Conspiracy To Ignore Ron Paul
      "We are in the business of kicking candidates out of the race".

      Monday, August 15, 2011

      Despite Ron Paul's overwhelming success in Saturday's Ames straw poll, finishing second to Michele Bachmann by less than two hundred votes, in an astounding video establishment media talking heads admit what we've been highlighting from the very start - that there is a deliberate policy to sideline, ignore and discredit Paul's campaign.