Engineering Students Conditioned To Help Big Brother

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005

      Engineering Students Conditioned To Help Big Brother

      Prison Planet | April 9 2005

      RE: Big brother will watch you in the office

      Hello Alex and Paul,

      With the article "Big Brother will watch you in the Office," there is something I need to share with you.

      I am an Electrical Engineering student at a state university. Many of the "Senior Design" projects that they give the students to do here involve Wireless Local Positioning Systems (WLPS) to track workers in the workplace! They are training us to engineer our own slavery!!

      This university recently established a lab that's sole purpose is WLPS testing. They give it it's own lab!!! They are conditioning the students that this is the "wave of the future." And the National Science Foundation is sponsoring these projects.

      The attached .pdf is an example of one of these research projects. (If you can't open attachments, it is available on my website at www.AliveinChrist.us/wlpsproject.pdf

      God Bless,
      Luke Mounsey

      Get Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson's books, ALL Alex's documentary films, films by other authors, audio interviews and special reports. Sign up at Prison Planet.tv - CLICK HERE.