Feds Profiling Whites, Middle Class Americans As Terrorists

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2011

      Feds Profiling Whites, Middle Class Americans As Terrorists
      Only when conservatives realize they are as big a target of the "war on terror" as Muslims will we see the police state dismantled

      Friday, July 22, 2011

      A shocking Department of Homeland Security video that caused outrage yesterday after it depicted white Americans as the most likely terrorists only confirms that the federal government is now profiling middle class America as the main terror threat, something that becomes made abundantly clear when one studies the history of training manuals and other literature put out by the feds that identifies politically active US citizens as domestic extremists.